ASTD Charlotte works to meet the learning, developmental, and relational needs of the Charlotte Learning Community. Since our inception in 1975, talented individuals have come together to discuss relevant learning issues, network with other talented learning professionals, and learn from other seasoned professionals to have tremendous expertise in the field. While the crux of our efforts focuses on our monthly meetings, our organization continues to evolve to meet the dynamic needs of learning professional across the region.
Amongst other things, the organization offers the following valuable services to learning professionals:
- Monthly meetings that include networking opportunities, great food, and relevant content from subject matter experts
- Periodic learning conferences that bring renowned experts in various fields to the Charlotte area
- Discussion forums that allow learning professionals to get real-time feedback from their learning colleagues
- Relevant web content that offers tremendous insights into the key issues learning professionals face in today's market
- Access to hundreds of people who care about the development of employees and the organizations they support
- Opportunities to partner with other learning professionals to solve key issues, internships that help the next generation of training and development folks build foundational skills, and job opportunities that allow members to leverage their learning skills
If you work in a learning environment, support a learning function, partner with learning companies, consult organizations on learning issues, or just care about human development, ASTD Charlotte has something for you.
ASTD Charlotte is a 501 c3 registered non-profit.